Download our Brochure
& Currency, Inc.
"Nashville's Rare Coin Authority" ™
Chadwick Drive, Suite 154, Brentwood,
Retail Office Assistant position
available. This position requires a happy person with great written & verbal communication
skills, strong organizational skills and attention to detail. The Assistant must be
able to multitask and have experience as an Office Assistant or Receptionist. The
responsibilities include assisting customers and managing appointment
schedules, answering telephones & greeting office visitors,
communicating with customers and vendors, short
errands, processing checks & invoices using
offer excellent customer
ability to work with
a fast-paced environment is a must.
hours are Monday - Friday, 9:00am - 5:00pm
Skills required for this position:
• Must be extremely organized and detail oriented
• Proficiency in software applications: Word, Excel, Quickbooks
• Good typing skills
• Dependable vehicle
• Excellent written and oral communication
• Must have a professional and positive attitude.
• Excellent organizational, time-management and prioritizing skills.
• Clean criminal record & drug testing required.
• Live within 20 minutes of Brentwood is preferred
• Previous Assistant experience preferred
We prefer that
applicants apply in person between 9:30am-1pm and 3pm-5pm.
Should that be impractical, applications by email or postal mail are
use this link to access and print application to fill out and bring in:
No telephone calls please.
Conveniently located in Brentwood, just 10 miles south of downtown
Nashville. We are located in the
Synergy Business Park, Building One, at
the intersection of Franklin Road and Chadwick Drive.
take exit 74B, Old Hickory Blvd/Brentwood. Then a left turn onto
Our building is approximately one-half mile down on the left.